Shipping methods and costs.
Our goods travel with Express Courier SDA, DHL, FEDEX or UPS, insured in case of breakage.
Specific products are used for packaging, such as double corrugated cardboard, bubble wrap and cubed polystyrene, to ensure maximum safety.
Shipments take place throughout Italy and abroad.
Shipping costs for Italy up to € 100 involve a fixed cost of € 12.90 including VAT, shipping is free for higher orders.
For all other destinations the cost of transport will be calculated automatically by entering the country of destination. Delivery times 5/10 working days.
It is reported for each article.
If the product is in limited availability, you may receive emails that the article is finished.
Being handmade objects, our products have delivery times that vary according to availability from 3/5 working days (ITALY), 5/10 days all other destinations.
Checking the goods received
At the time of delivery it is important to check and immediately report any imperfections and / or damage to the packaging to the shipper.
Methods of Payment
- All credit cards including CARTA SI, VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS (No commission costs).
- Bank transfer, insert only the order number (No commission costs) Coordinates for bank transfer Payable to: “Casà Domenico” Credito Emiliano IBAN: IT 08J03 03283 04101 00002 74671; BIC CODE (payment from abroad): BACRIT21440. For this type of payment, it takes about 3 working days to verify the crediting.
- Paypal (No commission costs), is one of the safest online payment methods ever. The payment data will not be disclosed, but will reside on the PayPal servers, equipped with SSL 3.0 protection and 168-bit data encryption, the highest level available (if you want to know more read go to the official website paypal.com).
- A: No. Even if you don't have a Paypal account, you can pay with your credit card on the secure Paypal server, without any need to open a account or other type.
- Q: Ceramiche Caltagirone is “Verified by Paypal”: what does it mean? - A: From the Paypal site: The PayPal verification system allows you to obtain more information about users before sending them payments via PayPal. Check that the information below is consistent with that of the company, organization or person to whom you wish to send the payment. To become a verified user in Italy, a PayPal user must register for our Verification Code program. After completing the registration with the verification code, the user is subjected to further checks that increase security for all PayPal users.
- Cash on delivery (Only for Italy) commission cost € 9.90. Payment by the Customer must be made exclusively in cash.
Payment by cash on delivery is allowed only on condition that the total value of the Purchase Order concerned does not exceed € 999.00 (nine hundred and ninety-nine).